HQB has a professional, team of Registered Company Auditors, all licensed by ASIC to audit both public and private entities.
An audit of a company’s financial statements may be required for a variety of reasons:
- Public companies limited by guarantee, such as clubs under the Corporations Act 2001;
- Public companies limited by shareholder agreements;
- Large private companies, under the Corporations Act 2001
- Other companies and entities, due to clauses in the governing documents (such as a constitution) or because of stakeholder request.
- Co-operatives under the Co-operatives National Law
- Incorporated Associations under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009
HQB’s auditors are experienced in auditing a wide range of local companies and entities, from large public companies to small charitable entities.